- How to create online intake forms?
- How do I send an intake form to a client?
- How do I put intake forms on my website?
- Can I import my existing intake forms?
- How do I add my logo to my intake forms?
- How do I reorder my questions?
- Can clients fill out intake forms by hand?
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- I manage a clinic with multiple practitioners. How do I use IntakeQ?
- What is your money-back policy?
- How do e-signatures work?
- How do I enable e-signatures?
- Is IntakeQ HIPAA compliant?
How to create online intake forms?
To create your first online intake form using IntakeQ follow the steps below:
- Click on the "My Forms" menu item
- Click on the "Add Intake Form" button.
- Type the name you want to give to this intake form and press "Continue".
The newly created Intake Form page is presented, but the questionnaire is still empty.
At this point, you can click on "More" and then on "Questions Library" to browse our pre-existing questions.
To add your own questions, just click on the "Add Question" button.
As you insert your questions, you can reorder them by dragging them up and down.
See how to reorder your questions.
That's it. You can preview how the intake form will look for your client by clicking on the "Preview" button.