- How to create online intake forms?
- How do I send an intake form to a client?
- How do I put intake forms on my website?
- Can I import my existing intake forms?
- How do I add my logo to my intake forms?
- How do I reorder my questions?
- Can clients fill out intake forms by hand?
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- I manage a clinic with multiple practitioners. How do I use IntakeQ?
- What is your money-back policy?
- How do e-signatures work?
- How do I enable e-signatures?
- Is IntakeQ HIPAA compliant?
How do I send an intake form to a client?
To send an intake form to a client, follow the steps below:
- Click on the "My Intake Forms" menu item
- Click on the intake form you want to send.
- Click on the "Send to Client" button.
- Type the client's name and email.
- Optionally, you can add a note to your client. This note will be displayed above the first question of the intake form.
- Click on "Send Intake Form"
That's it. You'll be notified when your client completes the form.
If you need to see the form you just sent, click on the "Sent Forms" menu item and search for the client name.