- How to create online intake forms?
- How do I send an intake form to a client?
- How do I put intake forms on my website?
- Can I import my existing intake forms?
- How do I add my logo to my intake forms?
- How do I reorder my questions?
- Can clients fill out intake forms by hand?
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- I manage a clinic with multiple practitioners. How do I use IntakeQ?
- What is your money-back policy?
- How do e-signatures work?
- How do I enable e-signatures?
- Is IntakeQ HIPAA compliant?
How do I put intake forms on my website?
To integrate your intake forms with your website, follow these steps:
- Click on "My Forms" in the top menu bar.
- Click on the intake form you want to add to your website.
- Click on the button "More" and then on "Get URL".
- Mark the checkbox that says "I want this intake form to be accessed through my website".
- Use the given URL to create a link on your website. If you don't know how to create an HTML link on your website, give it to your web designer or contact us so we can help you.