- How to create online intake forms?
- How do I send an intake form to a client?
- How do I put intake forms on my website?
- Can I import my existing intake forms?
- How do I add my logo to my intake forms?
- How do I reorder my questions?
- Can clients fill out intake forms by hand?
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- I manage a clinic with multiple practitioners. How do I use IntakeQ?
- What is your money-back policy?
- How do e-signatures work?
- How do I enable e-signatures?
- Is IntakeQ HIPAA compliant?
Are your online intake forms HIPAA compliant?
Yes. We work with TrueVault to guarantee that your patients' information is always protected.
These are the 6 primary requirements that must be met:
- Data is always encrypted as it is transmitted over the internet
- Data should be encrypted if it is being stored or archived
- Data is not lost, i.e., should be backed up and can be recovered
- Data is only accessible by authorized personnel
- Data is not tampered with or altered
- Data can be permanently disposed of when no longer needed
These requirements also cover Canadian practitioners concerned about PIPEDA recommendations.