- How to create online intake forms?
- How do I send an intake form to a client?
- How do I put intake forms on my website?
- Can I import my existing intake forms?
- How do I add my logo to my intake forms?
- How do I reorder my questions?
- Can clients fill out intake forms by hand?
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- I manage a clinic with multiple practitioners. How do I use IntakeQ?
- What is your money-back policy?
- How do e-signatures work?
- How do I enable e-signatures?
- Is IntakeQ HIPAA compliant?
How do I enable e-signature on my intake and consent forms?
You can require your clients to sign your intake forms and/or consent forms electronically.
To enable e-signature on your intake forms:
- Click on "My Forms" in the top menu bar.
- Click on the intake form you want to enable e-signature on.
- Click on "More" and then on "Settings".
- Make sure the e-signature box is checked.
To enable e-signature on your consent form:
- Click on "More" -> "Consent Forms" in the top menu bar.
- Select the Consent Form you want to enable e-signature on.
- Check the "Enable e-signature" box.
- Since IntakeQ will add the e-signature section to the bottom of your consent form, make sure you don't have your own signing section in the consent form.
To access the client's e-signature on an intake form, just go to their completed intake form and you will see it at the bottom of the form.
To access the client's e-signature on a consent form, go to their completed intake form and click on the "Signed Consent" button.