- How to create online intake forms?
- How do I send an intake form to a client?
- How do I put intake forms on my website?
- Can I import my existing intake forms?
- How do I add my logo to my intake forms?
- How do I reorder my questions?
- Can clients fill out intake forms by hand?
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- I manage a clinic with multiple practitioners. How do I use IntakeQ?
- What is your money-back policy?
- How do e-signatures work?
- How do I enable e-signatures?
- Is IntakeQ HIPAA compliant?
I have a clinic with multiple practitioners. How do I use IntakeQ?
For privacy reasons, we discourage our users from sharing the same account with colleagues. Ideally, each practitioner should have their own account, with their own intake forms.
We may consider adding multi-user capabilities to IntakeQ, but we haven't encountered a strong use-case for it yet. If you have a use-case that requires sharing of information with collegues, please tell us about it.
If your clinic have many practitioners and you are worried about our price, contact us and we can offer you a discount package.