- How to create online intake forms?
- How do I send an intake form to a client?
- How do I put intake forms on my website?
- Can I import my existing intake forms?
- How do I add my logo to my intake forms?
- How do I reorder my questions?
- Can clients fill out intake forms by hand?
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- I manage a clinic with multiple practitioners. How do I use IntakeQ?
- What is your money-back policy?
- How do e-signatures work?
- How do I enable e-signatures?
- Is IntakeQ HIPAA compliant?
Can I import my existing forms?
Yes. You can send us your exisitng intake forms and we will convert them to web forms for a one time fee of $9 per form.
To send us your existing intake forms, go to "My Intake Forms" and click on "Import Intake Forms"
Your intake forms will be available in your account in just 2 business days.