- How to create online intake forms?
- How do I send an intake form to a client?
- How do I put intake forms on my website?
- Can I import my existing intake forms?
- How do I add my logo to my intake forms?
- How do I reorder my questions?
- Can clients fill out intake forms by hand?
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- I manage a clinic with multiple practitioners. How do I use IntakeQ?
- What is your money-back policy?
- How do e-signatures work?
- How do I enable e-signatures?
- Is IntakeQ HIPAA compliant?
Can clients still fill out forms by hand?
Yes. In the intake form page that is presented to your clients, there is a button that says "Print Blank Form".
This allows your clients to do things the traditional way.
The downside is that you won't see the intake form before the appointment and you won't have his responses available on IntakeQ.