Thank you for reaching out to our office to book an appointment.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW to complete your appointment request, as well as review new office policies and safety measures. This will allow us to allot the proper amount of time for your appointment, so that social distancing can be maintained throughout the clinic.
Cost of a comprehensive eye exam: $195 for new patients, $185 for returning patients.
• This includes: checking your glasses prescription, full check of ocular health, retinal photo. This may also include dilation drops.
• Allotted time: 1 hour
• Cancellation policy: Please note we have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Missed appointments and cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be subject to a $105 fee.
There are no fees to try on glasses, but an appointment is required.
COVID-19 and infection control:
• We require all patients to arrive wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth. If you do not have your own mask, we can provide one to you at no additional charge.
• There’s a mandatory hand sanitizing station at our front entrance.
• Further details on how we're keeping you safe are included here.
We look forward to seeing you! Please let us know if you have any questions.