PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
- Pivotal Achievements provides early intervention applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy for children ages 18 months-6 years old with a confirmed diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
- We provide center-based services at our clinic in Coral Springs, FL. We do not provide in-home, school or community based services at this time.
- We are in-network providers with Aetna, Cigna, BCBS, FL Blue, Magellan, CMS (CHIP; Title 21 only), and CMS Safety Net. Depending on the terms of your health plan, we may also be able to provide services as an out of network provider for other carriers. We do not accept any forms of Medicaid.
- Please note: ABA therapy coverage is dependent on your health plans benefits and eligibility requirements. Most plans require an autism diagnosis and a diagnostic evaluation report to cover ABA therapy. As a courtesy, we do our best to verify eligibility and ABA benefits prior to starting treatment.
- Please complete the form in its ENTIRETY and then press SUBMIT so we can receive it. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE FORMS PARTIALLY COMPLETED.